Join this course aimed at beginners and those with limited experience of birdwatching. New and former students most welcome!
Discover the basics of how to best observe birds, share hints and tips on how to recognize the main groups of birds and receive recommendations on which equipment and books to use.
Throughout the course you’ll get to know like-minded people with whom you’ll be able to share your interest and develop your knowledge further.
Starts 12th January 2023, with a mix of evening classes and field trips:
- Thu 12th Jan 7.00pm, St. Marks School Room (next to church), St. Marks;
- Sun 15th Jan 8.00am field trip – time and location to be decided by the group;
- Thu 19th Jan 7.00pm, St. Marks School Room, St. Marks;Sun 22nd Jan 8.00am field trip – time and location to be decided by the group;
- Thu 26th Jan 7.00pm, St. Marks School Room, St. Marks;
- Sun 29th Jan 8.00am field trip – time and location to be decided by the group.
The course fee is £35.00 per person (including all seminars and field trips). Proceeds will be donated to Manx BirdLife. Places are strictly limited so please book early to avoid disappointment!
To reserve your place or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 428953 or download the information and booking form here.